ღ Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.ღ

Saturday, March 28, 2009

~Tagged by Kent~

(10.17pm~11.25pm)
1. The person who tagged you.
Mr. Haha.
2. Your relationship with him/her is
My best friend or enemy??XD
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her.
~fierce..XD(opps...)
~smart..(he will b very happy wif it)
~caring(sometimes)
~evil(like to bully ppl)..XD
~childish??(a bit la..)^^
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
erm...he taught me skatting?ntg much...
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
Stu...
6. If he/she become your lover you will
It's impossible..
7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
erm...smile always..coz he looks fierce...XD
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will
stay away from him??haha...
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
he have a crush on my bf??wakaka...
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now
scold him?jkjk..coz it takes me a long time to ans all these ques.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is
smart,loyal,quite caring but sumtimes can be very naggy...
(anyone interested??juz giv him a call...XD)
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
I don't know.Why don't you tell me?
13. The characters you love of yourself are
erm...erm..erm..
14.On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself.
Not independent ??
15. The most ideal person you want to be is
You???
16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
Thx a lotsss...
17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
1.Darren
2.Khai Yeng
3.Siew Mei
4.Shazni
5.Thu Yuen
6.Wai Lun
7.Eugene
8.Yee Ling
9.Chui Yeng
10.You???
18. Who is no. 6?
My schoolmate.
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
Female.
20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good things
I think so..
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
Im not sure abt it..
22. When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3?
erm...If im not mistaken,its thursday..
23.What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
I don't know.
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yea.
25. Will you woo no. 3?
She's my cousin sis..=.="
26. How about no. 7?
Nope.
27. Is no. 4 single?
Can I tell dat?I shld ask him 1st..
28. What is the surname of no.5?
Cher...u can call him durian..
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Anyone?Pls tell me...hehe..
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
Of course !! lol...
31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
I don't know.
32. Talk something casually about no. 1.
My best friend.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
nah...
34. Where does no. 9 live at?
Malaysia...=.="
35. What colour does no.4 like?
I don't know.
36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
Nah..They don't know each other.
37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Lets ask him...XD
38. What is no. 6 doing now?
I don't know.

No comments: