ღ Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.ღ

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Friendship is a Wonderful Feeling That I Carry In My Heart

Because of who you are,
we're friends.
Whether it was ur smile
or your laugh
that caught my eye,
it was definitely your
concerned attitude
that captured my heart.
When we first met, I felt like
I had known you all my life.
I could talk to you so easily;
I could trust you with my
innermost thoughts;
I could laugh with you in
the spur of moment.
With you,I don't have to pretend
to be anything i'm not.
You accept me for who i am and what
I represent.
You are that rare kind of person
who cares enough to allow
and even encourage a person to be
who they are.
You have help me through
what could have been difficult times.
"Thanks" just adequately
express my appreciation.
But even more than that,
I appreciate your friendship.
It is one that rises from our hearts
and will always be cherished.

No comments: